What a wonderful experience!! I am a first time home buyer with a lot of questions about the process. Their agent helped with every step! He was easy to reach and responsive to my needs. We were even able to close early and I am now a very happy homeowner
- Megan Meisinger
360 Real Estate Inc. is the best! I first worked with them in 2014 when I was buying my first home (a condo) and didn't have much for a down payment and didn't know much about buying a home. They went way above and beyond as my buyer's agent, connecting me with a lender who specialized in combining a conventional loan with a CHFA loan for down payment assistance. They were very responsive to my questions and kept me informed at every step. I chose to work with them again in 2016, as both my buyer's and seller's agent, when I was ready to sell my condo and buy a single family home. Selling one home and buying another at the same time is pretty stressful, but they made the whole process go smoothly and successfully. I highly recommend 360 Real Estate!
Should you require assistance in navigating our website or searching for real estate,
please contact our offices at
Web Accessibility Help
There are actions you can take to adjust your web browser to make your web experience more accessible.
I am blind or can't see very well
If you have trouble seeing web pages, the US Social Security Administration offers these tips for optimizing your computer and browser to improve your online experience.
Use your computer to read web pages out loud
Use the keyboard to navigate screens
Increase text size
Magnify your screen
Change background and text colors
Make your mouse pointer more visible
I find a keyboard or mouse hard to use
If you find a keyboard or mouse difficult to use, speech recognition software such as Dragon NaturallySpeaking may help you navigate web pages and online services. This software allows the user to move focus around a web page or application screen through voice controls.
If you are deaf or hard of hearing, there are several accessibility features available to you.
A text transcript is a text equivalent of audio information that includes spoken words and non-spoken sounds such as sound effects. NAR is working on adding transcripts to all scripted video and audio content.
A caption is transcript for the audio track of a video presentation that is synchronized with the video and audio tracks. Captions are generally rendered visually by being superimposed over the video, which benefits people who are deaf and hard-of-hearing, and anyone who cannot hear the audio (e.g., when in a crowded room). Most of NAR's video content includes captions. Learn how to turn captioning on and off in YouTube.
Your computer, tablet, or mobile device has volume control features. Each video and audio service has its own additional volume controls. Try adjusting both your device's volume controls and your media players' volume controls to optimize your listening experience.
1. This publication is designed to provide information regarding the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
2. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
3. PUBLISHER'S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
4. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
7. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking. Options